Παρακάτω σας παραθέτουμε την συνέντευξη όπως δημοσιοποιήθηκε από την επίσημη ιστοσελίδα της οργάνωσης PWA:
1. Why are you so passionate about windsurfing?
I love the wind, the speed you can take and all the whole lifestyle.
2. What quality do you like most in other people?
3. What annoys or frustrates you the most?
The disparity between men and women today in our sport.
4. What do you most like in yourself?
5. What do you dislike in yourself?
Sometimes I would like to be a bit taller for some slalom conditions 😉
6. What has been your best moment on tour?
My victory in Noumea without any doubt.
7. What has been your worst moment on tour?
Some years ago in Korea, I did not manage to find the good flow during the week. No pleasure, a disaster.
8. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you have given yourself when your career started?
Keep it cool, think why you are here in the competition, and always think that you have to find some pleasure!
9. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
The advice I would have given now just above 🙂
10. What would be your perfect day?
Summer time, waves, side wind, friends, sunset and beers.
11. Do you have any superstitions?
12. Which living person do you most admire?
So many people, I can’t choose…
13. What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone close.
14. What is your most treasured possession?
Some jewels I have, without any values 🙂 but some stories.
15. If you weren’t a professional windsurfer, what would you like to be?
Maybe an engineer, using the diploma I passed 3 years ago.
16. Where is the best place you’ve been?
Tahiti, amazing atmosphere, beauty, and perfect conditions for windsurfing.
17. Where would you most like to go to that you haven’t been to yet?
Maui for sure!
18. Who would you most like to have as a dinner guest, dead or alive?
My Grandmother who died when I was 6.
19. First App you open in the morning?
20. A phrase you live by?
Never give up!